Join Us September 19, 2020
for a VIRTUAL EVENT
Tune in on Facebook @LancCoPARecoveryAlliance at noon!
Recovery Day Lancaster promotes a celebration of healing and helps to normalize addiction recovery as a healthy and contributing factor towards a strong community. Recovery is more sustainable in a welcoming and supportive environment.
This year’s VIRTUAL EVENT will include
- Virtual 5K Run/Walk for Recovery Closing Ceremony
- Performances by musicians in recovery
- Lancaster County’s largest virtual Serenity Circle
- Stories of hope & healing
- Lancaster City Recovery Month Proclamation
- Other virtual surprises!
- FREE! Run or walk on your own, any time before September 19th
- OR- join one of our weekly heats- check FB for details
- First 100 registrants get a swag bag
- First 200 registrants get a t-shirt
- Submit photos of you, your friends (don’t forget your four legged friends)
Thanks to our Sponsors
Virtual Event Broadcaster and Roundtable Host
Become a Sponsor
Be a recovery ally! Find out how you can support the event and get recognition for your business or organization.
Be a part of our Multi-Media Virtual Event!
Shout out to the following musicians for sharing their talent with us!
- Bernard Sarkissian
- Bryan Copperthite
- Camela Widad
- Leo DiSanto
- Ryan B