- This event has passed.
Recovery Day Lancaster 2018
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Title: Lancaster County Recovery Alliance
650 individuals in addiction recovery and their families will enjoy Recovery Day Lancaster 2018.
- Pre-walk music by WLCH Radio Centro
- Recovery Month proclamation by Lancaster City Mayor Danene Sorace
- 1.5-mile Walk for Recovery
- WGAL TV coverage in person by Jere Gish
- Live music, including Apes of the State, A Day Without Love, & Wallace
- Hess’s BBQ picnic- tickets on sale now!
- Activities for the whole family, including an expanded Kids Corner, magic, tarot reading, face painting, jewelry-making, corn hole, and full-size demolition derby car decoration!
Recovery Day Lancaster promotes a celebration of healing and helps to normalize addiction recovery as a healthy and contributing factor towards a strong community.
Tickets link: https://recoverydaylancaster.brownpapertickets.com/